Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Love, Peace and Unity


My vision is a dream. A dream of peace that none of us currently living in this world have ever experienced. A world without violence, without oppression and without prejudice. A world where all human beings are connected by only one force, love. With this connection, all human beings will unite, live with happiness and enjoying this life while preparing best for the next. Peace, Love and Unity. I realize that not even utopia sounds like this. Maybe it is impossible and it is just a dream. But I think that without a dream life seems meaningless.
The world that we are living in today, is so far away from the world of my dreams. There are no measurements that can measure the distance. It cannot be counted, neither by the unit of miles nor by the speed of light. The only ways to see the progress are thoughts, words and actions. By this, I hope the world will progress nearer to the destination of my dreams.
Until then, I’ll try my best, to think well, say the nice words and act the best way to achieve a better world. Gandhi famously quoted,
“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”

I do believe that one day, far away, there will be a generation full of ‘Socrates’, ‘Ghandis’, and ‘Muhammads’ that will enlighten the world with wisdom and good values.
Until then,
"You may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one. I hope someday u'll join us, and the world will live as one..."

No comments: